Level 2 Certified Gymnastics / Trampoline coach and Early Childhood Educator
Brockville Gymnastics Academy is licensing a childcare center. Our Movers and Shakers program is looking for a registered ECE with level 2 certification in Artistic Gymnastics and Trampoline. We are looking to hire a full-time ECE. As our ECE, you will deliver quality learning programs and activities for preschool-aged children.
Job Description: Working in our childcare program creating, developing, and implementing Play to Learn activities, designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth in pre-school aged children. Upholding the Ministry of Educations requirements and Movers and Shakers policies and procedures.
Available Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Full time contact position with hours 40 – 44 hours per we
Key Responsibilities: You will act as an educator in our childcare ratio, ensuring that we deliver top-notch care by maintaining provincial standards which include:
- Providing safe, quality, and exceptional childcare programming to the children in our care.
- Planning, revising, and implementing age and developmentally appropriate activities.
- Creating a positive and welcoming atmosphere in our classroom for children and their families.
- Documenting and writing reports
- Communicating effectively with children, parents, and co-workers.
- Maintaining confidentiality
- You will provide safe and educational gymnastics following Gymnastics Ontario’s Protocols.
- Create pre-school gymnastics circuits
- Uphold the club’s philosophy of Fun, Fitness, and Fundamentals
- Ensure gymnastics is of an appropriate level
- Ensure proper landing techniques are being used at all times
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Registered ECE in good standing
- Artistic Gymnastics Level 2 Certified
- Trampoline Level 2 Certified
- Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector clearance.
- 3 + Years’ experience as an ECE
- 3+ Years’ experience as a level 2 gymnastics coach
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR level C up to date
- Team building skills
- Group management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening skills
- Communication and documentation skills
- Time management skills
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please reply to this ad with the following: Resume, Cover letter, Three references
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org