Our main objective for providing day camp is to provide a friendly atmosphere where children over the age of 3 can meet new friends, learn new skills in a fully-equipped gymnastics facility and most importantly: have LOTS OF FUN!
Instructors are certified with the National Coaching Certification Program and have experience working with children of all ages and ability.
A typical day at camp would include: gymnastics (morning), daily activity (afternoon), in addition to fun & active games.
Summer Day Camp
Monday, July 3 to Friday, September 1, 2017 – view the full program here
Thursday, June 1; 2:30-7:00pm
Wednesday, June 7; 1-3pm
Monday, June 12; 2:30-5:00pm
Day Camp Times: Drop off 8-9am • Pickup 4-5pm
(early drop off and late pickup available for additional $5)
Cost: $35 for one child, $55 for two children, $70 for three children
Half Day Rate: $20
$30 Gymnastics Ontario fee will apply if registering for 4+ days
All campers should:
- Wear comfortable clothing and outdoor shoes. Bring a light jacket or sweater for cooler days.
- Bring a substantial lunch, plenty of healthy snacks and drinks along with a waterbottle (no glass)
- Bring lunch/snacks in reusable containers. BGA is a litterless lunch facility and garbage from snacks/lunches will be sent home with campers.
- Apply sunscreen prior to arrival. Bring additional sunscreen with name labelled on bottle.
- Bring a bathing suit, hat, and towel inside a plastic bag along with outdoor/waterproof shoes for splash pad. Campers will wear mesh pinnies when outdoors in the splash pad.
- Bring a change of clothes (recommended for children under the age of 6)
Limited capacity due to staffing. Register early to avoid disappointment. Payment must be made to reserve your spots.
If you know your child is unable to attend on your reserved day, please let us know (email/phone) as soon as possible so we can open the spot for another day camper. Cancellation must be given 7 days in advance in order to receive a refund. All cancellations will incur a $20 administration fee.