Winter 2020-2021 Dates
- Wednesdays Dec 9 – March 10
- Mondays Dec 14- March 29
- Saturday Dec 12- March 27
- Christmas Dec 21- Jan 2
- March Break- March 13- March 20
- Easter- Friday April 2- Monday April 5
Number in brackets indicates number of spots available.
- No refunds or credits for cancellations.
- Class prices include Gym Enhancement fee ($50) and Gymnastics Ontario insurance fee ($35) – paid once per year (Sept 1- June 30).
- Payment due at registration. Spots are not confirmed until full payment is received. All payments will be made via e-transfer to avoid contact.
- No makeup classes for snow days – schedule follows UCDSB bus cancellations.
- Bare feet in the gym, long hair tied back, no jewelry.
- There will be a $15 charge for duplicate receipts. Please retain receipts for tax purposes.
- Pre-screening questionnaire must be completed each week prior to entering the facility for class; follow the link provided once registered.
- Drop-off will take place at the front door, pick-up will take place at the side gym door on Gilmour.
- In compliance with Ministry mandated capacity levels, parents will not be permitted to stay inside the facility or viewing area.
- If we face a second government mandated shut down our policy will be: if more than 25% of classes remain in the session, credit will be determined at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Following all guidelines by Public Health and Gymnastics Ontario (physical distancing, screening, hand washing, equipment cleaning) – no spotting of any skills will be permitted
- Gymnasts will not be permitted to attend class if they have any symptoms that may be related to COVID-19.